Cops Court and Coffee will be breaking down various laws, safety issues, and many more topics in lay-mans terms.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Top 5 Things I Wish The General Public Knew About The Police | Law Enfor...

We all have seen all kinds of media attention when it comes to law enforcement around the country and the negative impact it has had when it comes to relations with law enforcement. So I’m going to try and make a few things clear about law enforcement and I’m going to give you my top 5 things I wish the general public knew when it comes to policing this great nation.





Share:

1 comment:

  1. There has been so many private comments but it seems like people don't want to share their comments publicly. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete

Can My Kids Go Through TSA Precheck With Me?

We all know that security lines at our nations airports are getting longer and longer as more and more security steps are put into place. Ho...

Subscribe

Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.